Resin Manufacturing Plants
Chemical Reactors / Jacketed Reaction Vessel consist of a Cylindrical vertical shell with standard Torispherical dish on both ends. A Jacket is provided on the Outside of the shell for Heating & Cooling Stiffener Rings are provided on shell in between the shell and jacket to give uniform circulation of the heating or cooling media and to intensify the vessel.
Agitator assembly mounted on the Top dish of Reaction Vessel consists of Shaft supported by Lantern Assembly on the Top End containing Bearing Housing with Tapered roller bearing to withstand impact load and vibratory load ensuring smooth rotation of the Shaft. Shaft Can fitted with different types Of Agitator Such as Single Anchor, Double Anchor, Turbine & Propeller types. Baffles are also provided inside the shell as per the requirement.
Reaction Vessel offered are of superb range with the following features :
- - High durability and reliability - Less maintenance require
- - Resistant to corrosion and temperature fluctuations Safe to use
- - Available in various specifications & Capacity from 500ltr to 50,000ltr
- - Made up of best grades of materials SS316, SS316L , SS304L , SS304, MS , CS
- - Better efficiency
- - Technically advanced
- - Rust proof
- - Corrosion resistant
- - Ensures trouble free performance
- - Application of Our specially designed impellers
We are a chemical reactor manufacturer for Chemical, Pharma and other industries.
Type of Industrial Reactor Manufacturer
As per your process demand we fabricate Industrial Reactor Manufacturer, Jacketed vessel, limpet coil reactor, dimple type reactor, high pressure reactor or autoclave. Our customers are spared across the worlds.
Benefits of using ABSter Industrial Reactor Manufacturer
- Wide range of Industrial Reactor Manufacturer, chemical reactors as per your specifications and Requirment
- Good quality. number of reactor vessels working successfully
- Offered in Stainless Steel ( SS-316, SS-304) as well as Carbon Steel material
- ASME and other standards with special attention to Argon and Arc welding procedures
- Raw material sourced from Tata, Jindal, Essar, Thyseen-Krupp, Arcelor- Mittal
- All reaction vessels can be fabricated as per GMP guide line as per requirment
- Different types of agitator and stirrer design
All Chemical Reactors are made to order as per specific need. For the better understanding about features and working of reactor, we have provided schematic diagrams for the reactors in place of images. Actual images of reactors and other equipments can be found in the image section.
suitable chemical reactor –
Jacket and Limpet type of rector will be useful for cooling and heating during exothermic or endothermic reactions.
Jacketed Vessel –
Jacketed vessel has a jacket surrounding the main vessel. Temperature during reaction is controlled by circulating heating or cooling media through the jacket. Ideally suitable for the heating below 150 Centigrade.( 302 Fahrenheit). Available in the range of 500 Liters to 60,000 Liters.
Limpet Coil Reactor –
Limpet coil reactors are used to control the temperature of the reactants with the help of heating or cooling media circulated through coils surrounding the main vessel. Ideally suitable for medium heat transfer requirement and heating application where heating media temperature is above 150 Centigrade (302 Fahrenheit).
We specializes in fabrication of Industrial Reactor Manufacturer in India, Reaction Vessels with all necessary accessories in both Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel, with capacity ranging from 5 liters to 75,000 liters as per the requirement of customer. Vessel with 'GMP' can also be supplied for Pharmaceutical applications.
The design of the Industrial Reactor Manufacturer facilitate easy stirring and pouring of the reactants. Robust in construction, the range of our reaction vessels include Limpet Coil Reactor, Jacket Reactor and Reaction Vessels.
Reaction Vessels is one of the most important equipment used in diverse industries like petroleum, refineries, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, natural gas processing, refrigeration, power plants and space heating etc.